The University of Business Studies Banja Luka offers postgraduate program, namely 2nd cycle studies (Master studies). Organization of 2nd cycle studies is in accordance with special rules and regulations, especially with the rules of entry, duration of study, diversity of study programs including objectives and learning outcomes of each study program and academic titles acquired upon finishing.
Master studies are organized in the following areas:
- Financial, Bank and Stock Exchange Management
- Management and Marketing of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Legal Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Master studies are in duration of one year. Only students who have already obtained 240 ECTS credits (equivalent to a four-year Bachelor’s degree) and whose faculty curriculum is in compliance with the curriculums of theoffered master programs have the formal minimum requirements for applying to a master program.
Prospective candidates whose bachelor curriculums do not comply, need to pass differential exams, i.e. all subjects assigned by the Scientific Council of the University of Business Studies Banja Luka, as follows:
1. Financial, Bank and Stock Exchange Management; Marketing and Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
2. Legal Science
3. Computer Science and Information Technology
7. Hotel Management
- Hotel Management
- Restaurant Management
Enrollment of students at the second cycle of higher education HERE.