We establish cooperation between the organizational units of our University and graduate students with the aim of improving the quality of work
Alumni Association of the University for business studies Banja Luka has the task of establishing joint cooperation of organizational units of the University for Business Studies and graduate students with the purpose of improving the quality of work at the University, wider promotion and engagement of educational and research capacities, as well as improved professional quality and social life of alumni of the University for business studies.
Alumni Association of the University for Business Studies Banja Luka (hereinafter the Alumni Association), as a community of universities and alumni associations, operates in its future work and activities with the aim of advising University representatives through open communication on the necessary changes in educational and professional programs, on the directions of further development of educational and research potentials of the University, as well as, through various activities of the association and lifelong education programs, enabling alumni to acquire new professional knowledge and to improve the quality of their social life.
UPS Alumni Association goals
- establishing an active community and maintaining links between the University of Business Studies and graduate students who have graduated, obtained a master's degree or PhD;
- the relationship between former students and
- development of cooperation between universities for Business Studies and companies, organizations and institutions in which graduate students work.
UPS Alumni Association Work Program
The purpose of the alumni association activities is to open communication between the University for Business Studies and alumni. According to the concept of work of the Association, this can be achieved through two types of activities:
- Open activities of the Alumni Association;
- Organizing occasional events for alumni
The first type of activityOpen activities of the Alumni Association) implies the development of cooperation programs between alumni and universities through the formation of joint bodies that would deal with development plans in the domain of Education, Professional Development and research.
This type of collaboration for the task has the following:
- Establishing an expert team to assess the need for further training of alumni;
- Establishment of logistical support for the professional practice of students (at all organizational units of the University) in the company/Institution where the alumnus is employed;
- Designing and implementing cooperation projects of the University for Business Studies and the business sector;
- Conducting research in companies / institutions where alumni are employed;
- Participation of alumni as demonstrator in teaching at the University;
- Conducting joint activities in finding sponsors as well as other joint projects.
One of the items Open activities of the Alumni Association it also implies the possibility of mutual cooperation and development of support programs between alumni, in the form of distributing contact information about other alumni (with the necessary consent), career counseling for unemployed alumni, professional development programs at the University with certain monetary discounts, and discounts for goods and services in companies/institutions that are friends of the Association.
Activities Organizing occasional events for alumni they mean:
- annual alumni Assembly,
- lectures by experts on the topic proposed by alumni,
- Culture Days for alumni and similar events
The application form for registration of ALUMNI Association of Business Studies is available to you upon request.